90 Day Guarantee/Warranty Details
The CP™ 90-Day Warranty Covers:
- 90 days after home inspection or 30 days after closing, whichever is later.
- Foundation, Framework and Roof Coverage: $2,000 of coverage for any deductibles paid toward homeowner’s insurance claims made on
- Foundation, Framework or Roof.
- Air Conditioner
- Water Heater
- AC – condensate drain line, air filter, humidifier, duct work, vent piping (gas exhausts), freon lines between the inside and outside units, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit. All outside of the AC.
- Water Heater – piping bringing in and taking away the heated water, vent piping for gas exhausts, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit.
- Oven/Cook Top (range) – vent hoods above the cook top, external gas piping to bring the gas to the unit and outside electrical lines to bring electricity to the unit.
- Dishwasher – drain line outside the unit, external wiring bringing electricity to the unit.
- Homeowner can use their own professional to do the work
- Straight-forward claims process
- NO age restriction on appliances or heating & cooling systems – other programs don’t protect anything older than 10 years old
- NO limit on mechanical repairs – other programs limit repairs to just $500
- Claims are handled over the phone – no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service
- Customer service 24/7
CP™ 90-Day Guarantee Offers
- No exclusions for lack of maintenance, rust or pre-existing conditions.
- No age restrictions – some other programs don’t protect anything over 11 years old.
- No deductible or copay – service calls are not covered under some other programs.
- No limit on mechanical repairs – some other programs limit them to $500.
- Everything is done over the phone – no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service. You are left out it.
- Customers can call Complete Protection ( CP™ ) 24 / 7.
CP is an accredited member of the BBB and has an A+ rating.